Fox View Farm’s Summer Camp focuses on safe, correct riding in a fun and horsey environment. No previous horse experience necessary. Ages 5-14.
2020 Camp Dates
$525.00 per week session
Cost and Payment Information:
- $525.00 per weekly session, with discounts available for those riders attending multiple week sessions.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit will be required upon registration.
- For professional pictures from Lewisburg Studios, please Click Here for the order form.
Sign up in person
- Visit us at 4169 Old Turnpike Rd., Lewisburg, PA 17837. Map located on contact us page.
- Please make all checks payable to Fox View Farms.
Sign up over the phone
- Contact us at: 570-523-8888
Or Send in Printable Version found below, addressed to:
- 4169 Old Turnpike Rd. Lewisburg PA 17837
Questions? Contact Farra Phillips Hillyard at 570-523-8888
Please print, fill out, and bring this permission slip with you.
Times: 9:30am – 3pm
Daily Activities include:
Daily Riding Lessons
Arts & Crafts
The full schedule of activities for each week will be given out at the start of camp on Monday. The schedule will also list days that certain items need to be brought with your child.
Students should bring:
Signed Permission Slip: Please write your child’s t-shirt size on slip!
Boots with 1″ heel for riding
Shorts and sneakers for time not spent on horseback
Bathing suit and towel for water activities
Bagged lunch (soda machine available)
White t-shirt for tie-dying
We will provide:
What are you waiting for? Sign up today for your child to have the experience of a lifetime in an unforgettable setting.